LIWANAG 2015 will be:
- The space for engagement of visionaries for a new civil society
- The watering hole, the respite for tired and thirsty social movement activators
- The story catcher of the stories we and the movements are living out
- The weaver of disparate, disjointed–even opposing–parts of the movement’s ecosystem
- The catalyst for renewal of a shared larger vision that encompasses each organization& movement
- The birthing place for the new thinking, attitudes, ways and relationships that await to be born among us
At Liwanag, Together We Will:
- Connect with other individuals, organizations and networks so as to experience and realize, perhaps renew, a sense of oneness and wholeness.
- Reach a level of compassion and care for each other and others in the system that we in movements must learn to learn and work with, or perish.
- Engage in a deeper inquiry around the questions that matter to us most and understand deeply the critical forces at play in movements in order to grow and make a lasting impact on the world.
- Jump into the void, the unknown, the mystery to mine for the next discovery, the next leap of understanding, imagination and resolution that will stimulate movements to grow.
- Discover and commit to the ways to achieve the aims we and all our social movements set out for – a better world, a safer planet, a more secure and happy future for our future generations, a more loving and evolving human specie.